Hawaii Volcano Treehouse!
The Amazing Hawaii Volcano Treehouse was Designed and Built by a Master Treehouse Builder.
Here’s your opportunity to live your dream! The newly completed Treehouse #3 is privately located on three square acres of native Hawaiian Forest is now for sale as a turnkey dream living/vacation/rental paradise, just 5 miles down the road from the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park. Located at 3000 feet altitude, you get the fresh air minus the higher temperatures and humidity on the coastline 25 miles away.
Enjoy the Kilauea Volcano in a beautifully appropriated hand constructed, fully furnished off-grid genuine treehouse complete with state of the art Solar PV with battery, catchment water, plumbing/cesspool and 4 lanais facing each direction!
Perched on a rare 3-acre square, never bulldozed, native forested lot, this off-grid unique home would make a perfect B&B Vacation Rental!
Full Turnkey furnished bedroom, living room, including refrigerator, microwave, and coffee — You can just show up and start living in a Native Hawaiian Forest!
200′ of private, forested, raised, wide boardwalk entrance from off-street parking, leads to a large ground deck that is fully covered directly beneath the 500 sq. ft. Treehouse floor footprint overhead.
Features of the Hawaii Volcano Treehouse
The floor of the treehouse is 20 feet above the forest and anchored in solid large Hawaiian Ohia trees with added rigid safety bracing.
- 360 degree total large windows view with many full 8’ tall floor to ceiling safety glass panes looking into forest 20 ft. off ground. It’s a Genuine Treehouse!
- Handcrafted Ohia appointed 3.5’ high railings safely surrounding all lanais
- Full Turnkey Kitchen with 4-burner propane stove & Large Convection Oven
- Hand crafted cedar cabinets
- 10’ long 2” deep white pine slab table for eating, working
- 13’ Open Beam living space with ceiling fan, full sliding glass doors and many open windows for the fresh island air
- Living Room Heating stove
- Master queen bed sleeping nook
- 1/2 bath inside Treehouse adjacent to bedroom
- Loft with queen bed (5’ ceiling room)
- Smooth Beautiful Cedar Tongue & Groove walls
- Cedar Shake exterior (termite pest resistant) 1/2 bath in ground floor Bath House with adjacent private shower + tub
- Off grid with 15 300W (4.5kW total) 2019 solar panels, Magnum inverter and charge controller
- Eight L16 batteries (~20kWh) for Solar PV storage
- Closed Secure street entry Gatehouse
- 8’ x 6’ x 6’ cemented cesspool with rebar
- 4800 gal. filtered rain water catchment
- Contractor Quality Solar PV installation and house wiring
- Electric Water Pump and pressure tank
- Complete & Safe Outdoor Night Lighting
- Low property tax for primary residence owners
"Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed."
|Address:||11-3061 Hoolehua Rd|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full, 1 Half|