Get in Touch! We’ll reveal your unique, weird, funky, or phenomenal property to our huge audience of buyers who are always looking for their next Special Find!
Did You Know that You Can Promote Your Property on Specialfinds.com for $40/Month!
No Minimum Contract – Cancel at Any Time
Your Own Stunning Property Web Page
Ad Writing Suggestions to make your ad easily found by our Global House Hunters
Up to 36 Photos with Full-sized Photo Gallery
Exposure to Millions of Global House Hunters
Your Ad will be Translated into 110 Different Languages
Buyer leads sent directly to you
Is your property a Special Find? Contact me to learn the unique characteristics that make a house unusual enough to appeal to a unique home buyer.
As I have sought out unique homes in every home purchase I’ve personally made, I understand too well how to attract a buyer when it comes time to sell an unusual property! Every property I’ve ever owned has been a Special Find, from a stone gatehouse overlooking the Hudson River in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, to a Barn Home in Hendersonville, NC, to the “Bottle House” with colored bottles embedded in the walls, to a fabulous waterfront home on the coast of NC.
Get in touch with me and let me help you with the necessary steps to take to attract a buyer!
Are You Living in a Special Find? A Special Find Property defies normal classification.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive
- It can be in good to excellent condition
- It is rare or hard to find
- It can have its own scenic view
- It often has a unique interior layout
- It can be unique, simply because of its setting or its views
- It could be an antique home, a country farmhouse, horse property, underground or prepper home, a church converted to a house, a haunted house — the list is limitless!
- When you see a Special Find, you’ll instantly know it!
If you are looking for a Special Find or are ready to turn over your unique property to a new owner who will cherish it as you have, please get in touch. I would love to help.” Brenda Thompson