Are You Living in a Special Find?
Are You Searching for a Special Find?
A Special Find stands out. On SpecialFinds.com we market to buyers, who also desire to stand out. Buyers who choose to own homes that are uncommon. Unusual properties often offer amenities that cookie-cutter homes can’t offer because of limited building budgets. Also, general contractors are less likely to build a unique home because it might not be as attractive to the general population of buyers.
When you see a Special Find, you’ll instantly know it!
That was my experience as a home-buyer. I couldn’t describe what I would buy, because I had yet to see it, but I knew for certain that I wanted something unusual. I was searching for something different – something that defied standard classification.
Remembering my frustration was what influenced me to focus on helping people find their “Properties of Unique Character for Those Choosing Something Out of the Ordinary”.
A Special Find defies normal classification.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive
- It can be in good to excellent condition
- It is rare or hard to find
- It can have its own scenic view
- It often has a unique interior layout
- It can be unique, simply because of its setting or its views
- It could be an antique home, a country farmhouse, horse property, underground or prepper home, a church converted to a house, a haunted house — the list is limitless!
If you think your property is unique, it probably is!
Every property I’ve ever owned has been a Special Find, from a stone gatehouse overlooking the Hudson River in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, to a barn home in Hendersonville, NC, to a house with colored bottles embedded in the walls, to a fabulous home on the Newport River on the coast of NC.
If you are looking for a Special Find or are ready to turn over your unique property to a new owner who will cherish it as you have, please get in touch. We would love to help.” Brenda