Snowberry Junction is a whimsical place full of toys for young and old. There’s a big red house, a red chicken coop, and a 20-person streamliner train!
Pure magic is what you’ll find at Snowberry Junction where options and opportunities are limited only by the imagination.
- B & B or Airbnb with a total of 7 bedrooms in two separate buildings
- Seasonal Pumpkin Patch
- Horse Ranch
- Weekend Retreat
- Small Wedding and Event Center
- Primary residence
- Secondary residence
- Private Amusement Park
Ideal as a Prepper’s Home or Survival Compound. There are two wells, a diesel generator, 5 kW solar, and 10,000-gallons of above-ground in four water tanks for fire fighting.
7.7 Acres of Picturesque Land at Snowberry Junction
A Few of the Home’s Amenities
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen – Corian tops, Sub Zero refrigerator, 3 ovens, solid surface cooktop, Breakfast bar peninsula DW, Compactor, Freeze Dryer.
- Utility room
- Laundry room
- Storage closets
- Hot tub
- 2 Heat pumps A/C
- 2 Water heaters
- Huge deck
- 450 sq. ft. Game Room/Man Cave
- Back yard waterscape and fire pit.
- Large Pergola
- High-speed fiber optic internet to house
Buildings & Other Structures
- Barn/Shop with Guest Apartment with kitchenette, bedroom, bath with shower, laundry, heat pump
- Equipment/Livestock shed
- Greenhouse and storage area & Central Boiler (not connected)
- 2-Room 2-Story Playhouse
- Garden Shed with Birthing Bay
- Chicken House & Covered Coop
- Pump House
- Detached Garage with Root Cellar, covered Patio, EV Charger
- Old West Town-themed Storage Container
There’s an amusement park 20-person train that circles the farm, through a long, dark tunnel, departing and arriving at its own train station!
With a rich history of serving the Roseburg community, each Fall for many years, as many as 5,000 families visited Snowberry Junction to take part in the Camp Millennium Pumpkin Patch.
Included with the Sale
- Portable corrals
- Props from the former Santa’s Village Amusement Park in Skyforest, CA
- Amusement Park ride-in Santa Fe streamliner train with 2 passenger cars, spare parts, 600’ track, train station, and tunnel
The property’s fertile fields produced hundreds of healthy orange pumpkins. An overabundance of water would make growing grapes here an opportunity as vineyards in the area are a popular attraction.
You’ll find Snowberry Junction just eight miles or 12 minutes from Roseburg, Oregon via paved roads.
- I-5 Goes Through The Center Of Roseburg
- Population 23,000
- Roseburg Airport (RBG) 5003’ X 100’ Runway Avgas, Jeta, Awos, Mirl, Reil Vasi FBO
- 171 Bed Regional Hospital, 518 Bed VA Hospital
- 22 Wineries with Tasting Rooms (We Are Starting To Rival The Napa Valley)
- 2 Golf Courses
- Shopping – Costco, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, Fred Meyers, Albertsons, Safeway, Bi-Mart, Grocery Outlet
- Community College
- 1 Hour From Eugene (Scheduled Airlines), 2 Hours To Salem, 3 Hours To Portland
- Fishing, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Cycling, River Rafting, — 1 Hour From Snow Skiing And The Beach.
Let SpecialFinds.com Reveal Your Unique Property to the World!
"Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed."
|Address:||300 Snowberry Rd|