Hilltop Waterview Texas Estate!
Escape to your private, one-of-a-kind estate only 20 minutes from Dallas, yet in a world of its own.
Sitting on 24+ acres on a hilltop, and tucked away BEHIND 2 SECURITY GATES, it is private and secure. The Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired design of this unique home takes FULL advantage of the stunning views. Blending with nature, this home of almost 7500 square feet of air-conditioned space and 12,000+ square feet under roof, rests on the high ground 250 feet above and overlooking all 7740 acres of Joe Pool Lake.
With its spectacular views of downtown Fort Worth, AT&T Stadium, the Dallas Skyline, sunsets reflecting on Joe Pool Lake, and the sparkling lights of 5 cities at night, there is nothing comparable, literally or figuratively. It is only minutes from DFW International Airport, downtown Dallas and downtown Fort Worth. Cedar Hill State Park provides an 1800-acre greenbelt for an unobstructed view.
As you enter this home you are immediately amazed by the incredible view from the spacious GREAT room. This view is only exceeded by the panoramic view from the enormous kitchen designed as a family gathering space, or the master bedroom with its 16 ft wide picture window at the foot of the bed. This home SETS A NEW STANDARD when it comes to entertaining and relaxation!!
The numerous innovative features are amazing and must be seen to be appreciated. Some are not obvious, like the super-efficient geothermal heating and air conditioning, the Murphy bed turning the theater room into an extra bedroom, the wrapping center hidden in the wall, the suitcase closet cover that becomes a table for packing, the five constellations among the fiberoptic stars over the bed or the eight burner stove in the kitchen that disappears!
There are plenty of more obvious features like the huge porch. It not only has enough room for a party with a dozen picnic tables, but it also shades the large windows, giving you an unobstructed view of the water because now curtains are not needed. Lighting was designed not to reflect in the windows so you can enjoy the sparkling city lights in the valley below at night. Or how about filling hallways with cabinets so nothing is in the attic to melt. And there is the enormous garage with its special door for a 45-foot motorcoach and of course the hookups you would need.
There are fun innovations not normally seen in a home, like the fire pole to slide down from the loft and the garage with its rock-climbing wall and half tennis court outlined on the floor so you can practice in any weather. Climbing the spiral staircase from the upstairs patio to the observation deck gives you an amazing unobstructed 360-degree view of the world. Frank Lloyd Wright would be pleased.
STUDIES SHOW THAT ANY ONE OF THESE DESIRABLE ELEMENTS MAKES A HOME SITE MORE VALUABLE. THE LIST INCLUDES
- A truly captivating PANORAMIC view.
- An amazing view of a lake.
- A view of city skylines.
- A view of city lights “shining like diamonds at night”.
- A view of magnificent sunsets, even better if reflecting off a lake.
- Security – Like one gate at the neighborhood entrance and one at the entrance to the property.
- The privacy a hilltop retreat can provide.
- A view looking down across a large natural green belt like a state park or a personal green space.
- Peace and quiet with no traffic noise.
- Enough property around you so curtains are unnecessary.
- Ample land for outdoor activities like a tennis court and swimming pool.
- Cool summer breezes found on a hilltop.
- Stable soil for a good foundation.
- Being close to great shopping.
- Easy access to a metropolitan area like downtown Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Easy access to major and executive airports like DFW International and Dallas Executive Airport.
- The feeling of being in nature, surrounded by trees.
- Near an Audubon nature preserve sharing many of the bird species that make it special.
WHICH ONE WAS YOUR FAVORITE? It’s hard to choose just one, isn’t it? Incredibly this Hilltop Waterview Texas Estate has them all!
So imagine sitting outside this home on a bench, enjoying a drink and the cool breeze, listening to the birds, as you watch the sunset across the lake and the lights of the city in the distance start to sparkle. Your worries melt away. It’s like being on a vacation every day and night.
This home was designed to be lived-in and enjoyed. It isn’t a house, it’s a HOME. So, give us a call and come see it for yourself.
Holly Harper Davis
"Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed."
|Address:||1643 Promontory Dr|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full, 2 Half|