Are You Looking For a Special Home?
You just know its out there and you’ll know it when you see it.
I know that was my experience as a home-buyer. I couldn’t describe what I would buy, because I had yet to see it, but I knew for certain that I wanted something unusual. I was searching for something different – something that defied standard classification.
Remembering my frustration was what influenced me to focus on helping people find their “Properties of Unique Character for Those Choosing Something Out of the Ordinary”, when opening my real estate office in 1995.
A Special Find Property defies normal classification.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive
- It can be in good to excellent condition
- It is rare or hard to find
- It can have its own scenic view
- It often has a unique interior layout
- It can be unique, simply because of its setting or its views
- It could be an antique home, a country farmhouse or an equestrian estate
Every property I’ve ever owned has been a Special Find, from a stone gatehouse overlooking the Hudson River in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, to a barn home in Hendersonville, NC, to a house with colored bottles embedded in the walls.
If you are looking for a special find or are ready to turn over your special find to a new owner who will cherish it as you did, please get in touch. We would love to help.