Never Lived in Modern Mountain Green Home for Sale
They talk politics while watching the host prepare dinner – a chef by profession, only the best appliances are allowed in this kitchen. Guests cluster enjoying the fireplaces in the great room or on the screened porch. They mingle, looking up and about at art pieces giving life to the walls. Everyone is mesmerized by the views, a never-ending southeast facing horizon.
Echo, a modern mountain green home, awaits her new owners.
They will be lovers of cooking and lovers of art. They will always be in awe of amazing sunrises, appreciate the cool crisp mountain breezes and more than anything, they will feel their cares drift off into the mountains.
Poised on 10 private acres, Echo is strategically placed close to the ridge providing 180-degree mountain vistas.
A few of the amenities include chef’s kitchen with never-used appliances – Sub-Zero and Wolf, polished acacia wood and concrete floors, luxury master bedroom retreat with morning kitchen and heated bath floors, German Groke entry door, geothermal heat and air, and gas fireplaces inside and out.
At 95% complete, add your custom cosmetic touches. Just 12 minutes to I-40, 25 minutes to Waynesville, and 40 minutes to Asheville. Appraised at over $1,240,000.
Features of This Modern Mountain Green Home:
- Entrance: A red energy efficient 4’x9’ German Groke front door invites you into this modern retreat.
- Great Room: An open concept living room with 22 ft. ceilings, acacia wood flooring, expansive walls of glass, plus 9′ stacking, sliding glass doors providing breathtaking Smoky Mountain long-range views.
- Dining Room: The open concept floor plan lends itself to entertaining on a large scale. Two walls of windows and 8’ glass patio door provide a frame to the lush outdoors.
- Kitchen: The Chef’s designed kitchen includes custom cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops, and premium Sub Zero/Wolf appliances; including a 48” glass front refrigerator, 48” (4) burner French top gas range, refrigerated drawers, a drawer microwave, icemaker, and an under counter refrigerator.
- Pantry: Includes a 2nd Electrolux dishwasher, sink, garbage disposal, and concealed recycle bins.
- Covered Porch: Enjoy 180-degrees of long range mountain views. Complete with electronic screens and a stainless fireplace. Can be used as a sleeping porch, outdoor dining or a fireside chat enjoying the view. Surrounding open porches modernized with Italian designed stainless cable railing.
- Master Retreat: Main level secluded sanctuary at the end of the house. Separate his and hers walk-in closets ready for your personal touch – an expansive closet/private study/workout room. Eight-foot glass patio door leads to the covered porch. Awake to several mountain ranges in view.
- Morning Kitchen: Coffee bar with built-in Subzero refrigerator, Caesarstone countertop.
- Master Bath: Large Spa-like master bath featuring walk around shower with dual shower heads and 8 body sprays. Heated floors and a center soaking tub for relaxing after a long day of hiking.
- Guest Suite: Upper floor secluded private suite with full bath and walk-in closet & treehouse like views.
- Loft: Complete with full bath, bar sink, and a Subzero under-counter refrigerator. Great for an office, art studio, meditation room or bedroom.
- Flex Room: Expansive full basement with full bath and walk-in closet, ready for your custom features; perfect for a game room, home theater, au pair suite, or a bunk room that can accommodate 4-5 bunk beds.
- Wine Room: Put your vision and design style together for floor-to-ceiling wine storage.
- Equipment Room: Room in the garage for your passion, golf, skis, snowboards, gardening or workshop.
- Dog Wash: Separate shower ready for tile in the basement to keep your dog or equipment clean.
- Safe Room: Storage area with poured concrete walls and ceiling.
- Green Features: Trane geothermal heating & air system, Icynene spray foam insulation, WinDoor energy star windows & doors, 60” gas fireplace and energy efficient laundry & American Standard/Moen bath fixtures. Two Noritz tankless water heaters ready to be installed.
- Special Features: Pre-blocked walls and lighting on the main level for paintings or sculptures. Custom lighting in dining room.
"Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed."
|Address:||326 Howling Wolf Trail|
|Property Type:||Single Family Home|
|Exterior:||Stone and Hard Stucco|
|Flooring:||Acacia Wood and Concrete|
|Lot size:||10 Acres|
|Scenery:||Long Range Mountain Views|